Pete’s passion to deliver a vibrant visual expression of creative ideas drove him to create Twisted Pixel. His experience gained from working with leading and emerging artists from around the globe, coupled with the broad range of experience in different mediums, technologies and industries allow Twisted Pixel to bridge the gap between creative ideas and technical productions. Pete most enjoys working closely with artists and creatives to bring to life their artistic ideas to stimulate the visual senses and to build seamless integrations of art and technical production. He is a leader in the field of technical design for creative projection and video systems who employs the latest advances in projection mapping, pre-production design. Pete feels that in order to best merge the artist’s work with technology and create a vibrant sensory experience, you need to collaborate closely with the artist. During Pete’s downtime he immerses himself in the arts through music, shows and attending live events and is fond of a glass or two of red wine!
- Oct,2018- Now Director, Twisted Pixel.
- 2012-2018 Head of Creative Projection, Technical Direction Company(TDC).
Large Scale Projects
- Vivid Sydney
- White Night Melbourne
Recent Representative work
- 2019 Opera Australia productions of Madame Butterfly and Whiteley.
- 2019 ANZAC Day projections at AAMI Park, Adelaide Festival.
- Melbourne Christmas Projections, Melbourne Festival.
- Adelaide Festival.
- Yuejin Lantern Festival Projections in Taiwan.
- Dubai World Cup.
- Dubai International Film Festival.
- Numerous corporate and art installations events with complex mapped projections.